The Speakers Connection (TSC) supports event organizers in connecting with professional speakers who will fit the role for their event. This is a service I longed for when I started my speaking career. My name is Carla Howard, and as a speaker myself, I know firsthand the frustration that comes with trying to find and connect with event organizers.
How it all started
It all began when my friend and I were discussing our work during a retreat. As an event organizer, she shared with me how difficult it was for her to find high-quality speakers within her budget. I reflected with her on my own past difficulties as a speaker in finding events that could help me grow my career. As our conversation continued, we realized we had different perspectives we could bring together to form a single solution for these problems. We wanted to find a way to foster meaningful connections that benefit both the Event Organizer and Speaker.
Together, we created The Speakers Connection.
Wondering how our service is different from the typical speakers’ bureaus?
- Presently, many traditional speakers’ bureaus care only about the big names who can consistently book $15k+ gigs. Here at TSC, we provide quality service that helps talent of all experience levels book speaking engagements.
- Your contracts are held directly with the event organizers, and we will help facilitate the negotiation process.
- We care about your progress and want you to feel confident in the expertise you have to offer. Although it is not a requirement for becoming a TSC Speaker, we offer a 6-week speaker program for those who are interested called, “Get Paid From The Stage!!!” that will fast-track you past years of frustration and missed value.
Ready to take a look at what our 6-week program has to offer?
For Event Organizers:
- We listen closely to your needs and help connect you with the ideal, high-quality speaker within your budget.
- Our connection service is offered at no charge to event organizers!
- Your contracts are held directly with the Speakers, and we will help facilitate the negotiation process.
Looking to get started?